• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hubbies Ex and Drug Charges Child involved need help!!

• Thread starter Pain In Da Butt
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pain In Da Butt

What is the name of your state? Missouri

My Husband and I need help!! My Husband has coustody of minor child But on monday NCP had the Mo Drug task force raid her home. What we are needing to know is what all these charges mean so that we can give honest information to my step son Said mother is giving false hope we believe! Anyway the charges are 2 count Class A misdameanor Possession of Controlled Substances and Possession of Drug Paraphonallia..
1 count of a Class B feloney Sale of a controlled substance more than 5 grams of marijuiana (weed)
1 count of a class C feloney Possession of a controlled substance
Meth..Amount is unknown..
We are just wanting to know what all this means for step sons sake.. Please help us...:confused:

M

mobopp

basically bio-mom is going to jail, for a while.

NOW would be an Excelent time to pounce on the loser mom and get full custody and no visitation rights.

Last edited:
P

Pain In Da Butt

Thank You for a reply. I am just tring to get info so that I can understan or try to understand and maybe beable to help my step son cope with all this...

M

mobopp

Why not just be honest, your bio-mom is a loser and would rather spend money on dope then to raise you properly, that why we fought so hard for you to be here, with us.

P

Pain In Da Butt

Thank you mobopp I am going to sit with him and have a talk with him his father has taken your advice and we will be getting that attorney Monday

P

Pain In Da Butt

mobopp said:
Why not just be honest, your bio-mom is a loser and would rather spend money on dope then to raise you properly, that why we fought so hard for you to be here, with us.
We are tring to be honest with him, His mother called him lastnight and he proceded to ask her question's ..
And here is what was told to him.... She wasnt arrested she had to sign stating that she is the sole care taker of his grandfather,
and not to worrie she wont go to jail Due to the fact that she has to take care of grandfather and is ordered to pay CS.. This poor boy Belive's this info that his Mother is feeding him, Is their any thing out in this great wide world web to seek and to get answeres concerning all this mess.. Step son is 15 and can read and understand thing's if it isnt comming from all of us. Mother Dad Me.. Can you help me. Please

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">