• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce, custody,credit cards, abuse....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

celindak

What is the name of your state? Michigan ... I am upset about this because my husband and I made an agreement to never divorce...or if we divorce not to take the kids to court..but anyways he lives with another woman. He beat me several times and I was hospitalized many times. He made me return to work when my oldest daughter was 3 days old. I fell at work and with the beatings also...I am in a wheelchair. There is so much to say I will never have room... he has smuggled guns into mexico, sold drugs and even admitted it to my kids, and has taken them as dependents on his income taxes even tho they have lived with me since our seperation. Which we have basically been seperated since right after my fall at work, until I got my settlement.. we reconciled a few times and a few kids more...about 4 1/2 - 5 years ago he co-signed for me a car since I didnt have one because my daughter wrecked it after he insisted I let her drive my car. He also talked about moving up here with us (he lives in illinois). Since he signed for the loan and also had me sign to get a credit card for my daughter, I also signed to get me some credit cards. I kept the payments up until they changed my income process...and my child support was 2 months late. Then after all the finace charges and intrest and late fees I just couldnt do it anymore. Since we were still married, can I get in trouble for signing his name on app? Also he cancelled them like 4 years ago and now says he is calling a lawyer? I am on SSI and have been for 20 years. I have a few major health problems and can not work. Please help me? There is so much more to tell but... Do you think I will lose my kids? they are 16 & 13 then my 21 year old is against me because I left her father because of abuse and acholism, and my illness. Thanks for any help or input!! :confused: :(

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">