• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion To Supress

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

erinj

What is the name of your state?
Indiana

I was recently charged with a posession of cocaine class b felony. We filed a motion to supress evidence, in september 2002, the judge has still not made a ruling. is this normal. what is the normal length of time for such a decision?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

erinj said:
What is the name of your state?
Indiana

I was recently charged with a posession of cocaine class b felony. We filed a motion to supress evidence, in september 2002, the judge has still not made a ruling. is this normal. what is the normal length of time for such a decision?

My response:

I agree. You're correct in thinking that justice delayed is justice denied. The court is doing the public a great disservice because your ass should have been convicted and locked up for 5 years a long time ago.

Goddamned judge!

IAAL

D

DRN

Six months plus to make an evidence ruling is not long?

I've seen appeals filed, argued and decided in less time than that.

E

erinj

Reply to I am always liable

To I am Always Liable:

i feel your reply was a little harsh, and personally from me to you. Screw You
I know enough to realize that a simple posession charge is no 5 year sentence
If you don't have any helpful advice or can't be considerate or respectful to the people coming to this website with legitimate questions, then you should not be on here, so kiss my ass

JETX

"Screw You"
*** I think you will get plenty of opportunity for that in prison.

"I know enough to realize that a simple posession charge is no 5 year sentence"
*** Shows how little you really know... your first post says "I was recently charged with a posession of cocaine class b felony". The punishment for that is, as follows:
"IC 35-50-2-5
Class B felony
A person who commits a Class B felony shall be imprisoned for a fixed term of ten (10) years, with not more than ten (10) years added for aggravating circumstances or not more than four (4) years subtracted for mitigating circumstances; in addition, he may be fined not more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000)."

So, if convicted, it looks like you will get plenty of 'lesson plans' at 'Screw U'.

HomeGuru

Re: Reply to I am always liable

erinj said:
To I am Always Liable:

i feel your reply was a little harsh, and personally from me to you. Screw You
I know enough to realize that a simple posession charge is no 5 year sentence
If you don't have any helpful advice or can't be considerate or respectful to the people coming to this website with legitimate questions, then you should not be on here, so kiss my ass

**A: you have demonstrated that drugs are very bad and have proven that drugs are dangerous. As a cokehead idiot you failed to realize that you have been charged with a felony. That's no failure to return library books or a simple parking ticket. The only thing that is suppressed is your mind.
Eric Clapton stated it well in his song Cocaine.

JETX

Heck, anytime that CornPussed can put 3 words together and it be legible, MUST be great advice!!

C

confused1111

cornpussed?? oh come on you can do better than that. by the way, nice counting.

JETX

Thank you.
BTW, since you obviously can't figure it out, I didn't count, your 'wow', since it was exclamatory and not a part of the legible sentence.
But, if you want... four words together for you is really a great deal beyond our 'expectations'.

C

confused1111

I considered that you would respond with the 3 v.s. 4 deal. however, I couldn't resist pointing out your "error". Im sure you would have responded with something of the same nature.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">