• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife trying to TRAP Husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nblass01

What is the name of your state? CT

Adivse needed....pertains to my boyfriend who separated from his wife. I am trying to find out his rights when it comes to having a house etc. when he has moved out into an apt. He doesn't want to abandon the home so he is still paying half the mortgage and going there to clear up any problems the home may occur. The other issue is she tried trapping him by getting off the pill and getting pregnant. It was successful she says now that she is pregnant. Her only option she's giving him is come back to me for the child or I am having an abortion....HELP:mad: We had been together when we found out she was preganant. It was one of those one time deals that people tend to do. For 11yrs she has controlled him, and when he finally took a stand...she just happened to miss the pill. The sad thing is he wanted children more than anything, and she didn't. But now she has done this thinking she can hold on for once again.

Last edited:

djohnson

What are your legal question?

It sounds more like personal advice is needed since nothing legal was asked so that is what I will give. Dump him and let her have him if he is that stupid. If they are still married how long has he been your boyfriend? Was he your boyfriend when he got her pregnant? If he doesn't want to stay married to her is he adamant that she have the baby? I think he is weak and wants his cake and to eat too. I think we wants her and is trying to give you enough lies to keep you hanging on the side. If this isn't the case there must be way more information than what you have given so far.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">