• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone tell us how this works?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pain In Da Butt

What is the name of your state? Mo

My Husband and I need help!! My Husband has coustody of minor child But on monday NCP had the Mo Drug task force raid her home. What we are needing to know is what all these charges mean so that we can give honest information to my step son Said mother is giving false hope we believe! Anyway the charges are 2 count Class A misdameanor Possession of Controlled Substances and Possession of Drug Paraphonallia..
1 count of a Class B feloney Sale of a controlled substance more than 5 grams of marijuiana (weed)
1 count of a class C feloney Possession of a controlled substance
Meth..Amount is unknown..
We are just wanting to know what all this means for step sons sake.. Please help us...

Now we have been told that she will get Jail time. But She has said that she will get probation after all is said and done.. It is her 1st offence. Can someone Please explain to us How do scum get away with this and just get slaped on the wrist??

H

hmmbrdzz

I've read your post about three times and can't make heads or tails of it. Who is the minor? Was step-son busted, too? What relation does step son have to minor? Who is said mother? What do you want to happen? What does step son want to happen?

hmmbrdzz

P

Pain In Da Butt

hmmbrdzz said:
I've read your post about three times and can't make heads or tails of it. Who is the minor? Was step-son busted, too? What relation does step son have to minor? Who is said mother? What do you want to happen? What does step son want to happen?

hmmbrdzz
No the step son was not busted the minor in question is My husband's son my step son.. His Bio Mother was the one Busted.Not that we want anything to happen to her.. But we also dont want her giving her son False Hope's.. This is the reason I have posted my Question here.

Last edited:
H

hmmbrdzz

Pain In Da Butt said:
No the step son was not busted the minor in question is My husband son my step son.. His Bio Mother was the one Buster.Not that we want anything to happen to her bad But we also dont want her giving her son False Hope's.. This is the reason I have posted my Question here.
================
False hope is a bad thing . She's in trouble. Tell your step son she's in trouble. Good luck.

hmmbrdzz

ccarter

Pain in Da Butt

Are you on drugs now? I thought maybe it was just me who could not understand your post....try some puncuation, it might help.

P

Pain In Da Butt

ccarter said:
Pain in Da Butt

Are you on drugs now? I thought maybe it was just me who could not understand your post....try some puncuation, it might help.
Ccarter,
I have not nor do I do Drug's...I have posted this here so we can get some truth...I'm sorry if my punctuation is not to snuff..I have a step son who's life can be Destroyed...By lie's from the B/M..
I'm sorry for my stupidy..

Last edited:
H

hmmbrdzz

ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA HA HA! ISN'T this a good one!

Buster Mom?

hmmbrdzz

Whyte Noise

And the powers that be know that none of YOU have ever made a grammatical application error, and have ALWAYS used correct punctuation and capitalization, right? Let's see, shall we?

ccarter said:
Pain in Da Butt

>>>> It's puncTuation not puncuation. And since when is "...." correct use of the period? Your sentence should read, "Are you on drugs now? I thought maybe it was just me who could not understand your post. Try some puncTuation, it might help." (And in reality, that last sentence isn't correct, even after I corrected your use of the period. It should read, "It might help to try some punctuation.")

Originally posted by confused1111
now THIS is a grammar bitching thread.
>>>>> Your sentence should read "Now, THIS is a grammar bitching thread." Capitalize the "N" in now, as it is the beginning of a sentence, and also add the comma.

Sometimes the amount of anal retention on here makes me wonder how some of you make it through the day without a laxative. And no, I'm not a grammar freak. I could care less if someone misses a period here, a comma there, or doesn't capitalize a letter. My point is that if you're going to try to insult someone, at least try to spell the insult correctly and not make the same mistakes as the person you're trying to belittle.

Last edited:

ccarter

Hey I never claimed to be perfect, but you sure as hell could tell what my post said, without bleeding from your ears trying to figure it out! :p

P

Pain In Da Butt

ccarter said:
Hey I never claimed to be perfect, but you sure as hell could tell what my post said, without bleeding from your ears trying to figure it out! :p
There is no such thing as perfect.We as a family are in distress.
I would like to get answer's NOT critized.I have made myself clear.After the fact of everyone being mean! I hope that you all are feeling better about yourself for pointing out something that I know is wrong. I am sure you all have felt distress in your life one time or another, We all make mistakes.SO if you think you can help us we would appreciate the help, If not SIT BACK AND SHUT UP!

H

hmmbrdzz

Hey Pain in Da Butt: Some of us members had been picking on Confused11 in another thread for his misspellings, etc. What began here in the "spelling" and "grammar" area was an "inside joke", in part, and I apologize if I offended you.

As far as your step-son -- if he's hanging around a probationer, parolee, or someone who is breaking the law, he's going to be known by the company he keeps, and he'll eventually get in troube. Lead by example, and encourage him to not abide by the law. When one follows the rules of society, one avoids trouble.

Good luck.

hmmbrdzz

Whyte Noise

hmmbrdzz said:
Lead by example, and encourage him to not abide by the law.
hmmbrdzz
hmmbrdzz... I know that was a typo... that you really didn't mean to say "and encourage him to NOT abide by the law." :D

I understood the poster. Her stepsons mother was arrested and charged with 4 different things:
1.) Class A misdemeanor possession of controlled substance. (marijuana)
2.) Class A misdemeanor (Possession of drug paraphanelia.)
3.) Class B Felony (sale of a controlled substance - marijuana - more than 5 grams)
4.) Class C Felony (possession of a controlled substance - Meth - amount unknown)

The stepson wasn't arrested, none of his friends were arrested, it was his mother who was arrested. The poster and her DH have custody of the stepson. The stepsons mother is telling him that she's not going to get in trouble with this, just get probabtion and everything will be all hunky-dory. The poster feels like the mother is giving her son "false hope" because she's telling him that she's not going to get jail time. What the poster wanted was clarification on what the above 4 charges realistically mean in terms of jail time possibilities so that she and her husband can prepare her stepson for what could happen to his mother. Stepson's mom is painting him a picture through rose-colored glasses, and the poster just wants to give stepson "informed" possibilites of what his mother could be facing in reality.

I don't know very much about criminal law, so I can't really give an informative reply. But I did understand the post and what she was asking. Just thought maybe if it was cleared up for everyone, she could get the answers she's looking for.

H

hmmbrdzz

BLCM said:
hmmbrdzz... I know that was a typo... that you really didn't mean to say "and encourage him to NOT abide by the law." :D

I understood the poster. Her stepsons mother was arrested and charged with 4 different things:
1.) Class A misdemeanor possession of controlled substance. (marijuana)
2.) Class A misdemeanor (Possession of drug paraphanelia.)
3.) Class B Felony (sale of a controlled substance - marijuana - more than 5 grams)
4.) Class C Felony (possession of a controlled substance - Meth - amount unknown)

The stepson wasn't arrested, none of his friends were arrested, it was his mother who was arrested. The poster and her DH have custody of the stepson. The stepsons mother is telling him that she's not going to get in trouble with this, just get probabtion and everything will be all hunky-dory. The poster feels like the mother is giving her son "false hope" because she's telling him that she's not going to get jail time. What the poster wanted was clarification on what the above 4 charges realistically mean in terms of jail time possibilities so that she and her husband can prepare her stepson for what could happen to his mother. Stepson's mom is painting him a picture through rose-colored glasses, and the poster just wants to give stepson "informed" possibilites of what his mother could be facing in reality.

I don't know very much about criminal law, so I can't really give an informative reply. But I did understand the post and what she was asking. Just thought maybe if it was cleared up for everyone, she could get the answers she's looking for.
========================
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I put that! Was that not some great advice, or what? You see, confused11 and ccarterc?
See what you made me do?? hee hee hee . (Sorry to the poster!)

I'm gonna take time now, BCLM, to read your explanatory note so I can attempt to understand what is going on in this lady's case before I err again and speak and have ALL of them locked up!

:D

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">