• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what else can i do???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

livenlearn

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

what more can i do to get my final divorce decree from the court??? it was a no fault, uncontested divorce... we signed a post nup back in july 2002, custody, child support, property division was all agreed upon and taken care of..... after which my attorney realized noone "filed" for divorce..... my decree has been "sitting with the judge" since jan 8th.... i've called the prothonotary's office over and over again to see if they've gotten it from him yet... i've called my attorney's office requesting she FIND out where it is and when it will be signed...

last i spoke to her she said that it would be signed last week.... however, the prothy's office tells me that they get it back from the judge after he signs it on the same day he signs it... i talked to them yesterday and STILL they haven't gotten it from the judge yet.... WHAT MORE CAN I DO????

i'm remarrying in june... i've been split from this man for 4 years..... and before i get responses saying check your law about remarriage... there is no waiting after the judge signs the decree.... someone give me some insight as to what to do??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">