• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what could happen?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bummed

What is the name of your state? alabama

my boyfriend and this other guy were driving around in his car and got pulled over. my boyfriend had loratabs on him (not his) and the other guy had marijuana, both were charged w/ possession. my boyfriend has never gotten in any kind of trouble before but the other guy has a record. what might happen?

M

mobopp

Yo Bummed.....

You see how EASY it is to catch stupid criminals.

Yup they drive a car with drugs on them, so a police office stops them INNOCENTLY, maybe to tell them their tail light is out,and give them a warning, maybe he smells something and one thing leads to another and WHOOPPEE your boyfriend is in Jail!

E

elfou812

so,

when does a police OFFICE pull people over. DUH...............

Don't let them discourage you. Keep your chin up girl.

ELF

B

bummed

his lawyer has worked on a few cases like this before..he says that he can get off on a youthful offender deal. the worst would be a looonngg probation sentence because of his super clean non-existent record.
i found out they were in the other guys car, not my boyfriend's. probably got pulled over because this other guy isn't allowed to drive (for the same reason he got in trouble this time).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">