• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about Lawsuit against may parents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daisy420

What is the name of your state? California
When diong a Title search on a property my parents own I came across this lawsuit against my parents

It was filed at the Superior court of the state of California county of Santa cruz

It states " The objest of the plaintiff's actions is to seek Quiet Title, Declaratory relief, Damages for breach of contract, & damages for emotional stress"

It says on the papers I recived copies of that the action was "then" pending the the above stated court. This was November 20 1991

Now my question is that if he turned this into the court (which it is stamped by the county & filed) they would have had to make a ruling on it right? Where would I find the ruling & can he bring another lawsuit for the same thing 12 years later?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">