• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fake drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Moses Malone

What is the name of your state? maine
as a joke, my friend made some fake sheets of acid on his computer. we went to visit friends upstate and without my knowledge, he put them in my little book where i keep all my id and such....well, i ended up losing my book that night, and now, weeks later im getting harassing phone calls from the cops saying i had to meet with them concerning my "purse", they said i was under criminal investigation and that i would soon have a warrant out for my arrest. but how could i be a criminal-i didn't try to sell it, and it wasn't even in my possesion when it was found. my record is spotless, can really get in trouble for fake drugs, and if so, how much?

Son of Slam

Moses Malone said:
What is the name of your state? maine
as a joke, my friend made some fake sheets of acid on his computer. we went to visit friends upstate and without my knowledge, he put them in my little book where i keep all my id and such....well, i ended up losing my book that night, and now, weeks later im getting harassing phone calls from the cops saying i had to meet with them concerning my "purse", they said i was under criminal investigation and that i would soon have a warrant out for my arrest. but how could i be a criminal-i didn't try to sell it, and it wasn't even in my possesion when it was found. my record is spotless, can really get in trouble for fake drugs, and if so, how much?

Let's see...Fake LSD...Out of town... Sounds like attempted bunko sales to me.

M

Moses Malone

wrong

no, i wasn't trying to sell any....i just wanted some advice, thanks.

Son of Slam

Well, you know they have laws for fake guns and fake money and fake beards. Do you think they fergot about fake dope?

If what you said is the whole truth, just tell that and you should fare well. If there's more to the story, and I would suspect there is, I would still doubt you will see jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">