• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motion to continue denied going to trial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LILMSATTITUDE

What is the name of your state? arizona
i motioned for continuance on grounds possible in possible labor judge denied my motion set firm trial date i dont even know what im up against i havnt seen police report yet and i dont want to go to trial i wanted to settle with plea agreement with minor adjust ment but now i dont know what to do helpppppp

AmosMoses

Just take your time and explain. This board's not going anywhere, so go slow. No one can help you if they don't understand what you are asking. Try again! You aren't a dunce, you are just going too fast.

L

LILMSATTITUDE

posted new message explaining case situation

i posted my situation in a new thread please see next thread thanks for your help

AmosMoses

OK,

Regardless of whether or not I can help you (I am no lawyer, and anything I could say would only be my uneducated opinion), you have to be clear with your post if you want to have any chance of getting any help. I will check your new post out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">