• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should I accept or go to trial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

henrycee

whats the name of your state? california
cops raided my house and found a plastic container with less than 1oz of meth ,7 individual bags of coccaine about 3grams each,and about 14grams of "powder cut"The results from the chemical annalysis said everything was meth"53grams"
My lawyer asked for a sentence of six months in jail. And the judge said "fine by me"But the prossecuter said that 9 months was more appropriate because of the amount of meth I
had.This is my first offence and I dont think the prossecuter was being fair.So should I accept or go to trial????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

henrycee said:
cops raided my house and found a plastic container with less than 1oz of meth ,7 individual bags of coccaine about 3grams each,and about 14grams of "powder cut"The results from the chemical annalysis said everything was meth"53grams"
My lawyer asked for a sentence of six months in jail. And the judge said "fine by me"But the prossecuter said that 9 months was more appropriate because of the amount of meth I
had.This is my first offence and I dont think the prossecuter was being fair.So should I accept or go to trial????

My response:

Your brain is obviously fried from all those drugs. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what happens to you - - and I wouldn't shed a tear if they found you in a gutter, and then laid your lifeless, useless body on a slab in the morgue.

You should be getting "life" behind bars.

IAAL

J

JOEDOGG

your lame

you must be the rudest person ive seen on this sight.selling drugs and using them are addictive and is also a sickness most of the methamphetamine comes from south of the border these days super labs that can produce 10 lbs. in a 24 hour period i feel like im a victim of what the government cant handle to keep our borders secure so the dope dont come into this country.its actually kinda sad since the federal government cant do their jobs the american citizens are getting sent to prison.we drug abusers are the victims of a poor government.they are so worried about whats going on in the middle east they are blinded of whats going on here at home.instead of shootin off those million dollar missiles they should be building some million dollar rehabilitation centers.

JETX

"we drug abusers are the victims of a poor government"
*** What a load of crap!! You are so drug addled that you can't even take responsibility for your OWN actions.

"they should be building some million dollar rehabilitation centers."
*** They are. They're called prisons. Get yourself in one, get to meet Bubba, you will be rehabbed.

J

JOEDOGG

let me guess

i thought we could look at it from a different view but we are so judgemental its obvious you were brought up being spoiled and having your ** wiped for you just because you have had everything done for you dont mean you had a rough life and never made a bad decision

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Multimom

What you may deem fair doesn't factor into the DA's decision. It's about the law.

You would do better to follow the advice of your own attorney.

H

hmmbrdzz

henrycee said:
=================================
You're worse than a scag bait, drug addict headed for release.

"Coccaine", "annalysis", and best of all ? ? "prossecuter".

You're an idiot on drugs headed for release. Try completing the 6th grade while you're in prison. Maybe you'll be prepared to get your GED when you get out.

hmmbrdzz

calatty

Your alternative is to go to trial, after which you could be facing a sentence of at least a few years if you get convicted, and it sounds like you will if the drugs were found in your home. You rarely get a better deal and usually get a worse deal after trial.

H

hmmbrdzz

That's great news JOEDOGG meth head. That means you'll have time to get your GED while IN PRISON -- that is if Bubba doesn't work your ass over first with the ABC's of the DOC's.

hmmbrdzz

J

JOEDOGG

well you know what???? the best advice i can give anyone is not to post a message on this site because all there is are a bunch of lame people who aint going to give advice they will just put you down for making a mistake and get off on it.sick

i cant believe you all aint got anything better to do then sit around and put people down and make them feel like **** you havent made me feel like **** but im sure people who come to this site does

JETX

And therein lies part of your problem. You continue to blame others for the problems that you create yourself..... and refuse to accept accurate criticism when you whine out "Oh, please, I done wrong but I am not a bad person!".

I predict the first question you will hear in your new home will be..... "Uh, do you want to be the husband or the wife?"

HomeGuru

JOEDOGG said:
well you know what???? the best advice i can give anyone is not to post a message on this site because all there is are a bunch of lame people who aint going to give advice they will just put you down for making a mistake and get off on it.sick

i cant believe you all aint got anything better to do then sit around and put people down and make them feel like **** you havent made me feel like **** but im sure people who come to this site does

**A: and our advice for you would be to find a good tutor in the elements of the English language. Your grammar and punctuation are atrocious. It is obviously apparent that education was not your favorite subject in the school of life.
Go fetch a bone.

signed,

Big Dogg

AmosMoses

JoChien

"your lame you must be the rudest person ive seen on this sight.selling drugs and using them are addictive and is also a sickness most of the methamphetamine comes from south of the border these days super labs that can produce 10 lbs. in a 24 hour period i feel like im a victim of what the government cant handle to keep our borders secure so the dope dont come into this country.its actually kinda sad since the federal government cant do their jobs the american citizens are getting sent to prison.we drug abusers are the victims of a poor government.they are so worried about whats going on in the middle east they are blinded of whats going on here at home.instead of shootin off those million dollar missiles they should be building some million dollar rehabilitation centers."

JoChien,

Please read your post again, and tell me HONESTLY that it isn't stupid and idiotic. You can't while keeping a strait face unless you really are that stupid. You set the government as the culprit for your drug addiction, stating that "they can't keep drugs from crossing the border", yet on another post I could have sworn I heard you state that you were found to be in possession of stolen surveillance equipment belonging to the Border Patrol. It's easy for you to bitch about the ineptitude of the Border Patrol when you contribute nothing, and you do this AND even bitch when you contribute only to stealing their equipment! And, you would dare bitch about the way you are treated by law enforcement for this. You want the "border sealed", yet you bitch about our attention to the Middle East...it's people such as you that want everything yet want to do nothing for it, or better yet want somebody else to do all the "hard" stuff while you whine about how badly you are treated. It's always an excuse. Your problem is not so much that you are a drug addict as that you are a selfish sociopath that couldn't give a crap less about others. That's fine, because I am quite sure that you have nothing to offer society anyway, but maybe it's high time that you are locked up so that the costs you burden society with can be pretty well limited to your upkeep. Hell, you come into this thread in defense of another poster and yet you STILL twist it around to your "mistreatment" because you can't help bitching about how bad it is for you. You, you, you, that's all that matters to you, isn't it? You know, you begrudge the oppressed of Iraq the service of these "million dollar missiles" in favor of "million dollar drug treatment centers" for you, yet you wallow in the freedom guaranteed to all and paid for at an extremely high cost of money and blood of many others. Freedom and liberty are excellent, yet they come at a very high cost and they will continue to be that way. Why don't you move to France...you'd fit right in there, because as long as you have your freedom and gobs of it at that, you would dictate (fitting word there) that others need not enjoy the very smallest degree of freedom if it costs you one little thing. Funny how those Frogs put no human shields up at Normandy, ain't it? Take, take, take! Now we all know it could never cost you personally because you contribute zilch to society anyway, but you are afraid that it will cut into some giveaway crap that you can dig your grubby paws into. User, user, user.

You are a spoiled loser and a two-time user: you use drugs and you use others. And, you probably keep getting in trouble for all the other crap you do, stealing, dealing and whatnot as opposed to possession. If you simply wanted to do drugs, and still act like a man, you could still have self respect. If you were a real man, hardly anyone would even know you used drugs, but someone else always has to clean up your mess, don't they? You want to do drugs, fine, but you want others to pay for it in giveaways, and if that's not enough you'll steal it and whine about the big mean cops that throw you in jail for it! Well, screw that.

Read this, and go look in the mirror. Think about it. Your answer to this will be that you aren't as bad as some, or that you were done wrong, or that you are a good guy with a sickness, just misunderstood, or you will start on me or someone else as being imperfect, anything to keep from addressing what YOU and ONLY YOU are responsible for. You will always be like this, and you will always be a taker and a user. You are a whining, bitching, pissing and moaning sociopath, and NOT because you use drugs! You are not a sociopath because you use drugs...you are a sociopath that uses drugs because he likes it and has never worried about responsibilty, yet you ladle out responsibilty to others in double helpings. You are useless as the proverbial tits on a boar hog, and you make me sick to my stomach after watching those servicemen and servicewomen on TV today fighting for the liberty of people they have never seen and don't even know...LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR THEM!! And you sit here and delegate who is to enjoy liberty and who isn't, and bitch about the cost of missiles when I can guarantee that you haven't contributed one red cent to the cost of them anyway. You deserve zilch, you don't even deserve the time to write this post, but I felt like it anyway. The best thing that could happen to you is that you go to prison for a very long time; at least that way it would help society to some degree.

It's obvious from your post that you started out on your chosen path in school, because you obviously didn't pick up a thing there (other than the other kids' lunch money, that is!!)

J

JOEDOGG

ok you all win im a screw up i admit but look i didnt steal the bp items i didnt know they were bp until i had gotten out of jail as far as the dope goes they got me even though they violated my bill of rights but i guess that is the way it goes when im sitting in prison i will have all the time in the world to sit there and try to figure out what went wrong in my life its nobodies fault but mine i know im not a bad person and i do have a good heart.iv'e just have made some really bad deciesions in the past so go ahead and post your rude replys

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">