• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

volsrenik

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Coulds someone please tell me the legal name for when a spouse stops haveing sex with the other??

B

Boxcarbill

volsrenik said:

Coulds someone please tell me the legal name for when a spouse stops haveing sex with the other??
I think that you may be speaking of "loss of consortium. " That frequently comes up in a personal injury lawsuit.

B

Boxcarbill

volsrenik said:

Or you could be thinking in terms of whenever an interloper is responsible for the loss of sexual interest between the spouses. In that case, you are thinking of the cause of action known as alienation of affection. Many states have abolished this third party cause of action in a divorce action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">