• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible 1st degree drug trafficking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fliguynow

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma but may be charged in Missouri. I am currently working with authorities to bust a drug dealer because they said if i didn't i would surely go to prison. I have never been in trouble before and i am a professional at my job. I did carry a package to Missouri which contained 670 ecstacy pills and left it for someone to deliver to another person. She was caught and since then i have been setting up the biggest bust in a long time. My question is how can i avoid going to prison for any amount of time? Does my level of cooperation help me and can I trust the authorities?

D

Don_Trump

Here's few suggestions -

Get a lawyer

Stop talking/dealing with police in setting up a bust

Pray that the people you are setting up will 'understand' you are an idiot and won't resort to violence.

Recognize that you broke the law, and accept punishment - setting up a bust without having a lawyer is 'almost' as stupid as being a drug courier. Actually, its worse - need to get an attorney and SHUT YOUR MOUTH. You are most likely making your situation monumentally worse.

Have a nice day - smell the roses, it may be some time before your sensory nerves are functioning and/or you are free to do so.

F

fliguynow

legal education

thanks for the advice and i have taken steps to ensure my safety and of those i care about. yes indeed it was a stupid mistake and i only hope that my clear record and cooperation will keep me out of prison. i do intend to accept responsibility but i do not agree that serving time in prison would be a sentence that shuold be imposed for someone who has never nor has ever been involved in this type of crime.

S

sidebustter

You---- let me repeat------you did the crime and only you should do the time. makes no difference that its your first (which i doubt it was the first illegal drug deal) just the first you were caught at!
You wont score any points with authorities after helping them, you secure them before helping them. They are not looking forward to building a great friendship with you, they see you as lower than a drug dealer your a drug dealer rat snitch. you screwed up why should someone else pay the price for your mistakes. one thing is always true (what goes around comes around) Dont believe that your mark wont be told or find out who drop the dime on him and his response could lethal.so you might want to update your life insurance and get right with the lord!~

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">