• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seperation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kim y thomas

What is the name of your state? maryland

my husband recently moved out of my home with out my consent and refuses to pay any portion of the mortgage. we just purchased our home 8 months via the va. can he actually move out without paying any portion of the mortgage?

B

Boxcarbill

kim y thomas said:
What is the name of your state? maryland

my husband recently moved out of my home with out my consent and refuses to pay any portion of the mortgage. we just purchased our home 8 months via the va. can he actually move out without paying any portion of the mortgage?
Sure he can. Of course, if neither of you make the payments, the property will eventually go into foreclosure. It is just one of the bitter realities that when a marriage breaks up, most people do not earn enough money to maintain separate residences and utilities and pay their other creditors. Credit rating is usually the first casuality of a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">