• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

scale,money counter,safe..confiscated?? help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eggward

I gave my friend a safe, money counter, and scale to hold for me,
however their idiot brother found it and called the cops. Now the cops confiscated it, the safe contained over 10,000 and few documents that have my name printed on it. What can happen to me, and what should I do?>?? I do not think there is anything unlawful that has happened, but I`m paranoid about tax evasion, and others?? Is there a way I can get any of it back or am i SCREWED?>>??? Please help thanks!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

eggward said:
I gave my friend a safe, money counter, and scale to hold for me,
however their idiot brother found it and called the cops. Now the cops confiscated it, the safe contained over 10,000 and few documents that have my name printed on it. What can happen to me, and what should I do?>?? I do not think there is anything unlawful that has happened, but I`m paranoid about tax evasion, and others?? Is there a way I can get any of it back or am i SCREWED?>>??? Please help thanks!

=====================================

My response:

Hmmm, let me see . . .

You post your question on the "drug" forum, and the police have confiscated your safe, $10,000, a money counter, a scale, various documents - - and you want to know what to do, and you want to know is "there a way I can get any of it back or am i SCREWED?"

Hmmm, let me see . . .

Well, it all sounds fairly innocent to me. Further, it seems to me it was just a big mistake and misunderstanding. You'll get everything back. All you have to do is go to the police station and ask for your stuff back.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

IAAL

P.S. Have you always been this big of an idiot?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">