• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forged docs by family member

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

asn_kat

i am asking this question for my mom. recently her mother passed away in china and was unwilling to write a will signing her trust fund over to someone in order to take care of a retarded brother. my aunt has contested this trust fund, which my mom began and solely funded. my mom is not interested in this money herself, rather she would like someone to become the legal guardian of my retarded uncle and they will have control of the trust. my aunt has no intentions of signing such a guardianship agrement and has actually forged documents claiming that she is the legal guardian. also she has falsely stated that she was a witness to the creation of my grandmother's will. what actions are possible? and what can we do tofight back in regards to the forged documents. they are obviously pasted together from various parts of different documents. the other issue is that this seems to be an international matter since my grandmother lived in china and my aunt is currently residing there. the trust fund was started in the US. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanx

ALawyer

You'd have to start a lawsuit -- and seek to have the control of the trust grated to your mother. A US court would probably have jurisdiction over a US trust, regardless of the location of the beneficiaries.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">