• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lee_d

My grandmother passed away 14 years ago. My aunt had my grandfather sign the property over to all the siblings, and my aunt forged my grandmothers name and had a deceitful notary sign it. The forgery can be proved because the date reflects a time my grandmother was in a coma. A few years later, some of the siblings sold their share to the remaining siblings. Now there are 3 siblings that remain on the deeds. My mother has just found out about the forgery and wants to know what she can do. One of the siblings is mentally incapable of taking care of herself and needs a home. We want to know if the property reverts back to all the siblings or what exactly happens now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">