• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shady relative

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

melger

My mother died in June 1999. Alegedly there is no will to be found. Through some shady dealings with notarized paperwork that was not filed as directed, my realive filed a joint deed with my, my mother and her signature on the paperwork. She then filed a fraudulent 300,000.00 lien against my mothers house, then a year later while my mother was in the hospital (for the last time, in pain and on morophine) my shady relative filed a grant deed giving my interest back to my mother. Nothing was forged. I am alleging that the paperwork was held back in the event
of my mothers passing and without my knowledge.
Since it was done under survivorship she gets all of the property. I get nothing to my knowledge. What other recourse do I have since my other relatives know my mothers intent of the disposal of her property but I have no actual paperwork to prove otherwise.
How about a civil suit?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">