• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Evidense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

macismom

What is the name of your state? NJ

am trying to research some info on a Drug Charge. My 14 year old niece was charged with Possession w/ intent to distribute. She was in school and apparently a "friend" of hers claims she gave her some kind of pill. They don't know what it was but the two girls were both brought to NMH for Drug Tests. My niece's Tox Test came out completely clean...no drugs. The other girl apparent;y tested positive for several Prescription drugs. The school dropped all the charges on her, but Sparta Police Officer Symanski will not drop the charges for Possession. The thing is that they never found ANYTHING on my niece and they are basically going on the word of the other girl. My question is how can they charge her without any evidence and only heresay? Any help would be appreciated. An attorney has been detained, but will probably cost at least $5000-6000 before this is over. I just think it is a terrible situation that they have to spend $$$ defending her on charges that they have no evidence on.

HomeGuru

macismom said:
What is the name of your state? NJ

am trying to research some info on a Drug Charge. My 14 year old niece was charged with Possession w/ intent to distribute. She was in school and apparently a "friend" of hers claims she gave her some kind of pill. They don't know what it was but the two girls were both brought to NMH for Drug Tests. My niece's Tox Test came out completely clean...no drugs. The other girl apparent;y tested positive for several Prescription drugs. The school dropped all the charges on her, but Sparta Police Officer Symanski will not drop the charges for Possession. The thing is that they never found ANYTHING on my niece and they are basically going on the word of the other girl. My question is how can they charge her without any evidence and only heresay? Any help would be appreciated. An attorney has been detained, but will probably cost at least $5000-6000 before this is over. I just think it is a terrible situation that they have to spend $$$ defending her on charges that they have no evidence on.
**A: why did they detain the attorney?

D

Don_Trump

I think Mom meant to say; RETAINED -

I'm wondering what EVIDENSE is?

Bottomline; Kid needs Rehab, mom needs to go to school.

M

macismom

If you can't help

Please don't reply.

I need school because I misspelled a word and my niece needs rehab?? Did you read her test was clean??? Go smoke some more crack jerk off.

HomeGuru

BigMacMom, yes I agree wholeheartedly that it is a terrible situation.
Go to school so you can be less evidense.

M

macismom

First of all

If you readmy post you would know that I am not her Mom, i am her Aunt and I really do not know why you have to be such a jerk with your additional comments. Get a freaking life moron!!!

AmosMoses

I am not sure who gave who the pill here...did your niece supposedly give it to the friend, or vice versa? What I am getting at is, is there a pill in evidence somewhere? I am thinking that supposedly your neice gave it to the girl, and if so, do the cops have it? Your post reads like there was no pill ever confiscated, and if so, how did this all come about? Did the friend just up and decide to come clean and confess all her (and evidently your niece's) sins one day, or did someone catch the friend with contraband and the friend say "Oh, so-and-so gave/sold it to me!" This sounds strange to me, I have to agree with you there. Even if it was solely on the word of this friend, it seems strange that they would charge her on the friend's word alone. Do you remember that case where the undercover cop was sent in as a new student at a high school somewhere, and he wound up getting killed? I am wondering if this friend is working for the cops...not actually a cop as in that situation, but agreeing to set up others to lessen a charge she got elsewhere. This may be common practice...if they go to the trouble to send actual young cops in, surely they would make use of CIs, if it is legal to use minors for this (and it likely is). If so, I wonder if maybe there is more evidence here than you are aware of. I say that because I am like you, it just doesn't sound right. What did the lawyer say about it?

D

Don_Trump

Mom -
You're crazy - What makes you think you are her aunt? You are really her mom. Its crazy how messed up people get when they do drugs

If it smells like sh-t, and it looks like sh-t -----GUESS WHAT?

If you daughter has d-pe, and is caught with d-pe----GUESS WHAT?

This is really not that complicated. The police have much better things than to deal with your dsyfunctional family.

Why do you put the word friend in parenthesis? Its probably because you gave him the d-pe.

Have a nice day -

DT

T

TB185

Uncorroborated coconspirator statements are usually not admissible. Did your niece make any admissions to the school officials or police to corroborate the other girl's statements? If she did, she is toast.

C

confused1111

man this joke of a site never ceases to amaze me. it's getting pretty entertaining, though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">