• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

connconn

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I have been married 16 years, my husband is now 38 and we have a 13 year old son. Four weeks ago my husband left to get a car part for my car and never returned. He called four days later and said he moved out, and wanted a few pairs of pants etc.
He calls often and crys the whole time ! He needs his freedom he says, but has told no one he has moved out. Not even his brother! People at work don't even know.We don't know where he is living or how to get in touch with him unless he calls. What is my next step? How do you divorce a person if you can't find them? Can we annul or divorce or what? I'm stuck.Good thing I work.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Contact a lawyer and file for divorce. They will know how to serve him - either in person or via publication.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">