• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

conspiracy to distribute by giving directions?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaden

What is the name of your state? hawaii

my friend was arrested by the feds and is being charged with conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine. all they have on her is a recorded phone conversation giving directions to the place where the "deal" was going to be made. there was absolutly no mention of drugs in the conversation!
when she was arrested she had a glass meth pipe on her with a small amount of meth inside!
she is facing 10 years, what can she do? will this really be persued? she only gave directions.

HomeGuru

jaden said:
What is the name of your state? hawaii

my friend was arrested by the feds and is being charged with conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine. all they have on her is a recorded phone conversation giving directions to the place where the "deal" was going to be made. there was absolutly no mention of drugs in the conversation!
when she was arrested she had a glass meth pipe on her with a small amount of meth inside!
she is facing 10 years, what can she do? will this really be persued? she only gave directions.
**A: your friend has not told you the whole story. Your friend has been under surveillance by the Feds for quite some time. Don't you think HPD Vice and the DEA have more on your friend than just a recorded telephone conversation giving directions to her place? Now the law will give her directions to her new place of residence. And what do your mean "all they have on her is a recorded phone conversation? They have a pipe and illegal controlled substance as evidence.
Did you know that your state has the biggest crystal meth problem?

J

jaden

yes i know that they were under survallence but it was not her they wanted. they got the person that they wanted. she just happened to be at the wrong place and the wrong time to be giving directions. she was not even present when the deal was done. and yes i am aware that this state has an unbelievable meth problem!

J

jaden

now that i got that straight can somebody please give me some advise or a link to where i can get some legal advise or legal recourses? it would be very much appreciated!!!

H

hmmbrdzz

jaden said:
now that i got that straight can somebody please give me some advise or a link to where i can get some legal advise or legal recourses? it would be very much appreciated!!!
===================================

Got what straight? Do you honestly believe the feds busted the "wrong person"? There is no legal recourse when one has been under surveillance and is busted by the feds except PRISON time (unless, of course, your friend has about 20K stashed away somewhere for an attorney). Your friend was exactly where the DEA wanted her when they busted her. They're gonna be busting more, too.

Your friend is up the creek. Women's prisons are real bad places. They say the women offenders are much more mean and nasty than male offenders. If she needs that "meth high" in prison, she will learn how to get Queen Bubbess to teach her how to get the active ingredient out of Vicks Inhalers (most hard timers know how to do it). They say it's comparable to the "crystal meth rush from Hell", shot right in the antecubital with some dirty syringe used by other bubbesses.

hmmbrdzz

J

jaden

i just wanted to thank all theknowledgable people that gave me such informative information to help my friend! i will be sure to post a new thread when my friend gets released without conviction. thanks again!;)

HomeGuru

I just got an email from my Federal agent friend located in Hawaii. He told me that several raids were carried out in the Puna District south of Hilo, including houses in Fern Forest, Hawaiian Acres and on North Peck Road. Vice officers from Hilo and Kona, members of the juvinile Aid Section and Special Response Team and US DEA officers participated as part of Operation Meltdown. Was your friend busted in these raids?

J

jaden

no it was not any of those raids, it was on ohau, the honolulu area. i can tell you the last name of the person's house that got raided if that helps. also, it was in the second week of february!when they were arrested/raided. any concrete info is very much welcomed! thanks:)

Last edited:

HomeGuru

jaden said:
no it was not any of those raids, it was on ohau, the honolulu area. i can tell you the last name of the person's house that got raided if that helps. also, it was in the second week of february!when they were arrested/raided. any concrete info is very much welcomed! thanks:)
**A: there is no island of Ohau, the Honolulu area. Are you sure you are from Hawaii?

J

jaden

ARE YOU NUTS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE? YOUR TELLING ME THERE IS NO ISLAND CALLED OAHU? WHATEVER.

HomeGuru

jaden said:
ARE YOU NUTS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE? YOUR TELLING ME THERE IS NO ISLAND CALLED OAHU? WHATEVER.
**A: read the red letters at the top of the page. Also read your post and my response VERY carefully again. Then ask yourself "self, am I high again?" Then say to yourself, "Am I an idiot or what?"

HomeGuru

Re: jaden

AmosMoses said:
O, hau stupid you are gonna feel after you read your post carefully!

**A: Eh, da kine joke stay one winnas brah. You tink da posta can read or what?
Or maybe dey stay pounding too much wid da local kind grinds dey no moa time foa read. Maybe no can read. Auwe. Pupule. You need someone for slap your head wid da kine rubba slippa. Whack. Upside, downside, mauka, makai, ewa of Diamond Head. Maybe you scarf too much Spam and no can tink.

signed,
2 nuts (Coco and Mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">