• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Under investigation help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

missin

What is the name of your state? CO
The police came to my apartment anf said they smelled marijuana. I was insistant on not letting them in due to the large of amounts of tobacco pipes in the house. I eventually let them in under the premissis that the pipes would stay. They found one marijuana seedling aproximately one inch tall. I now face a felony charge, suspesion from school if charged, expulsion if convicted, and the cops want to make a deal. I have decided to not help them. What to do????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

missin said:
What is the name of your state? CO
The police came to my apartment anf said they smelled marijuana. I was insistant on not letting them in due to the large of amounts of tobacco pipes in the house. I eventually let them in under the premissis that the pipes would stay. They found one marijuana seedling aproximately one inch tall. I now face a felony charge, suspesion from school if charged, expulsion if convicted, and the cops want to make a deal. I have decided to not help them. What to do????

My response:

Maybe this will teach you a lesson. Besides, you don't face a felony charge for merely having a "marijuana seedling aproximately one inch tall" - - so stop being the liar that you are.

Hey, if you want to continue living on the wrong side of the law, then this is what you can expect out of your life.

IAAL

M

missin

felony yes

Under colorado state law any size plant is a felony. I have learned my lesson. But getting a felony keeps me from finishing school, two years till an electircal major is finished, I didnt ask for critiscms or should learn your lesson i would like some advice thanks

H

hmmbrdzz

:D The Tourettes Syndrome commment was just "right on time".

right on time

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">