• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

johnsgal

What is the name of your state? Virginia

My husband and I separated 2 yrs ago. I kept the house after giving him $20,000 to buy him out. So the house is currently in my name only. Well approximately one year ago, I let him move back in to try and work things out. Well now they are not good again and I guess the only answer is to go thru with a divorce. I should have known that he would never change....but my question is can he get more from me financially regarding the house since I let him come back in with the intention of working things out even though it is no longer in his name. He seems to think that he is still entitled to compensation plus taking every piece of furniture from the house. Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">