• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help With Internet Marijuana Forums...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jorge923

What is the name of your state? Florida

Ok heres my question I operate a lighting web site. Can i post in the buy and sell forums of a marijuana cultivation site..
Again Im just selling lites and bulbs.... Also how about adveryising in these forums. The reason I asked is cause of this email I received from another hydroponics site...

Why are you posting on a DRUG site. Why is your site linked to illegal
activity. Selling lighting for illegal purposes will get you a federal
conspiricy charge. Final warning. Get out of pot forums or get out of the
lighting industry.

http://cannabisculture.com/cgi/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=&C=

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...

H

hmmbrdzz

jorge923 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

Ok heres my question I operate a lighting web site. Can i post in the buy and sell forums of a marijuana cultivation site..
Again Im just selling lites and bulbs.... Also how about adveryising in these forums. The reason I asked is cause of this email I received from another hydroponics site...

Why are you posting on a DRUG site. Why is your site linked to illegal
activity. Selling lighting for illegal purposes will get you a federal
conspiricy charge. Final warning. Get out of pot forums or get out of the
lighting industry.

http://cannabisculture.com/cgi/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=&C=

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...
=========================================

Of course you can post there; you can advertise grow lights in the paper; you can put a sign on your back that says "I have grow lights for sell for hydroponic operations (and the feds can come knocking on your door and do a little more than close your business down, too). Are you just high, or stupid, or what? OK OK. I won't be too hard on you, but let me ask you this: Can pharmacists advertise insulin syringes for heroin addicts?

hmmbrdzz

C

confused1111

that's totally different, hmmdrbzz. of course they wouldn't prescibe the needles if they weren't needed. I think jorge's question is legit, but I doubt he'll get a straight answer here. try NORML.org jorge.

C

confused1111

I mean advertise, not prescribe. still I doubt an object that requires prescription would be advertised at all.

H

hmmbrdzz

Alright confused. I guess you have a point (to some degree). Norml is not going to give him the information he needs, though, to NOT get in trouble selling lights to grow operations. I have no idea what kind of "lights" this poster has (i.e if it's a legit "light" business or if it's a basement full of 400 w h/p NA lights). I never found his post on that site, but if he is caught selling "lights" (of any kind) for the purposes of illegal activity (growing weed), he is going to get in trouble if caught. There are many professionals who take a legit business and corrupt it. Why anyone would advertise they are doing so is beyond me. I can see it right now, "here we have the aisle of low cost, cool lights, here are the 400 watt babies; and here are the 1000 watt doozies". We ain't talking about growing salvia! ;)

hmmbrdzz

C

confused1111

yeah I guess you're sort of right as well. but I do believe norml can provide good information on marijuana laws. however, I've learned that it's hard to trust anyone these days.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">