• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Okay, maybe a stupid question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMSC

What is the name of your state? does it really matter the constitution applies everywhere!

I just wonder if there is any constitutional rights violations in abortion protestors marching up and down traffic, throwing flyers in windows and cowarding behind 5 ft. signs of aborted fetus's?

I don't want an abortion argument, so please take that elsewhere. I just want to know if they have the right to march, show graphic pictures to children, and throw stuff in people's windows, and it is protected under their rights. Do my children have the same rights, to not have to view these pictures?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ryry's mom said:
What is the name of your state? does it really matter the constitution applies everywhere!

I just wonder if there is any constitutional rights violations in abortion protestors marching up and down traffic, throwing flyers in windows and cowarding behind 5 ft. signs of aborted fetus's?

I don't want an abortion argument, so please take that elsewhere. I just want to know if they have the right to march, show graphic pictures to children, and throw stuff in people's windows, and it is protected under their rights. Do my children have the same rights, to not have to view these pictures?

My response:

Yes, they have an absolute right to protest. No, they don't have a right to touch you, or your property.

Yes, you have a right to cover your eyes, or turn your eyes away, and those of your children.

So, yes it was a dumb question. Also, you must realize, that these types of protests are outdated and only happen in uneducated towns, and are conducted by and with a bunch of "bible thumpers" who have no lives outside of their religion.

IAAL

Last edited:

CMSC

Well I think it is crap!LOL They can stand there and hide behind 5 ft. posters of aborted fetus's and I have to shove my hands over my children's faces? Okay, yea that sounds like constitutional fairness!LOL Well they must know the law pretty well then, because they sure threw those papers into our windows carefully without touching anything!

Thanks for the reassurance that I had a dumb thought!:rolleyes: I just had enough of the 16 blocks of pictures and people blocking traffic!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">