• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i have a problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bbrtmad

What is the name of your state? i live in wyoming. Me and my wife have been apart for 7 years everytime i file for a devorce she moves and im out the money. she moved back about 6 months ago with her family but if i file again she will move she has told me so how can i get this over with so i can get re married to my current girl friend . im tired of paying out money to chase her alover the us just to have her move again. she moved out when we seperated we have no kids together and there is no property from are marriage left i had to file bankrupcy after she left becuase she hadnt payed any bills for 5 months so i lost everything. any help would at all would be fine ty

O

one1moment

???you dont NEED her to file

In most, if not all states,You dont need her participation to file...
find out what you need to do to establish that you have made a reasonable attempt to locate and notify her.. then proceed without her.. there will be a set length or time that you will need to wait, but when you have proven that you have made a good faith effort to notify her, then you can still get your divorce.

Keep searching this forum, you will find most of the info you need in the answers to other posts such as yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">