• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any way to dismiss a 1st time misdemeanor drug charge?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

reinqd

:eek:
I live in Virginia and was recently given a ticket for possession of marijuana. Are there any loopholes I can use to get out of a drug conviction?

HomeGuru

reinqd said:
:eek:
I live in Virginia and was recently given a ticket for possession of marijuana. Are there any loopholes I can use to get out of a drug conviction?

**A: give us a break. There are no loopholes, especially in your case of a DUI and driving with a suspended license.

O

onemadmug

I did not get out of a first time marijuana charge but i did get a deffered sentence. Which means no jail time, just a probation for a year.(or how ever long they decide) After the year if you do not get in any more trouble, it is wiped from your record and can never be found. Oh i almost forgot, I live in Oklahoma.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">