• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cocaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kgalicia

What is the name of your state? kansas
i am wanting to know what could happen to an 18 year old that has been issued a warrant for 2 counts possession of cocaine and 2 counts of unlawful use of a communication facility. the charges were made when the person was 17 years old and is now a warrant because he has been in jail for the past 18 months for something totally different and is due to be released april 29, 2003 was told he will be picked up by johnson county police and taken to there jail because of the warrant,but he will be on probation for one year when he is released for the other crime. what could happen and what advice should he be given when taken into custody? is there any way of avoiding any jail time? for the conviction he is serving now he was charge aggravated assault as a minor will that affect him in any way? he will be 19 years old in may.

HomeGuru

kgalicia said:
What is the name of your state? kansas
i am wanting to know what could happen to an 18 year old that has been issued a warrant for 2 counts possession of cocaine and 2 counts of unlawful use of a communication facility. the charges were made when the person was 17 years old and is now a warrant because he has been in jail for the past 18 months for something totally different and is due to be released april 29, 2003 was told he will be picked up by johnson county police and taken to there jail because of the warrant,but he will be on probation for one year when he is released for the other crime. what could happen and what advice should he be given when taken into custody? is there any way of avoiding any jail time? for the conviction he is serving now he was charge aggravated assault as a minor will that affect him in any way? he will be 19 years old in may.

**A: he'll just go from one slammer to another.

K

kgalicia

What do you think his sentence could end up being for 2 counts possesion of cocaine with and intent to sell and 2 counts of unlawful use of communication facility?
do you think there is even a slight chance of either any extension of his probation, house arrest or possibly considering he was a minor at the time, has served some time in jail and has changed and wanting to turn his life around? I know it sounds silly but, is it at all possible? If not how long could he serve in jail?

E

elfou812

sorry to say but if he does not roll. he is screwed big time. sorry to give you bad news. but then again it's alot better than getter smart ass remarks.

E

elfou812

almost forgot, If your looking for legitamate answers to your questions. Please find another site because all they do here is bash you till you feel like where is the AMERICAN pride at? It is really sad to say you can't count on this site for true and honest answers.

K

kgalicia

Well, thanks for your honesty. I found this website and thought it would be of some help for a little insight. But, I will try elsewhere thanks.

C

confused1111

what the hell is unlawfull use of a communication facility? did he steal a phone call from a pay phone??

K

kgalicia

unlawful use of a communication facility basically means you used some type of communication to make the deal or sell. communication can be either by signs, notes, phone, walkie-talkie, cell phone, pager, etc.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">