• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

about tax liens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daffysmiles

What is the name of your state? Iowa. i was wondering where my state refund check was so i got online and it said that i had a liability with a state agency or district court. what do they mean/ i dont owe taxes for last year. we are in the process of filing bankruptcy on old debts and real estate. could this have to do with property tax owed on the place? and if we file bankruptcy would we get the refund back? the refund was to be for 555.00. i have not recieved no letter of any kind telling me they were going to do it. just what i found out online.

B

Buck Barker

iT wOULD aPPEAR tHAT yOU oWE sOMEONE sOMETHING! cALL tHEM bACK aND gET tHE dETAILS aS tO wHERE yOUR rEFUND wAS sENT!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">