• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

burglary,dest. of property, breaking& entering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jojojoe

What is the name of your state? WA... i got caught breaking into a mini mart type store... my friend broke the window and then we left to see if anyone noticed.. i came back alone later and then popped the rest of the window out and then climbed in and took some cigaretts... they have planty of proof it was me but i was to know what can i expect in regard to punishment...i have a clean record but have couple drug charges still being considered i guess by the da... i would appreciate any advice and or info somoene could give me regarding these... mostly what i should do to prepare and how much time am i looking at..thanks

nextwife

There is a Criminal Forum, and you may get better answers to those questions over there.

I hope you are terribly ashamed. Not of getting caught, but of your disregard for others, their property, and your disregard for the feelings of those who love you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">