• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

weed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jojojoe

What is the name of your state? wa..., ok i got caught several times with bud....(weed) uhh ok i got caught with a bowl piece and another pipe...then at school with an 8th of weed and a bong....how much worse will it be for me for the charges at school and what should i expect...i have a clean record but i have a burglary charge coming...thanks.

K

kam2051

Not for nothing, but of ALL places to have an illegal substance, you thought, "Hmmmmm - drug free zone is the place to have it"?

Anyone arrested and convicted of selling or using illegal drugs within 1,000 feet of school property will see penalties are harsher than those in the community at large.

G

GKris

Yup. On school property makes it worse, different states have different laws concerning it but the punishments are always worse because of the school issue. The state may defer charges so the school can handle it internally like expulsion or something worse. With the added burglary charge you are boned.

racer72

After reading this post and your other one, you are probably going to meet someone named Bubba soon. Have you ever been to Walla Walla, Shelton or Sequim? Nice little towns near state prisons. You may want to pick up some change of address cards from the post office soon.

D

DogToenails

You may want to make sure your prom-dress is nice & clean, too.

D

DogToenails

No, but they have prom-queens. They go for around 2-3 packs of smokes.

J

jojojoe

racer.. sounds funny and is probably fun to say but ur ignorant im not about to go to the pen for some posesion charges and even with the burglary...i should think twice about listening to some peoples advice beacause if your any indication...ingorance is very prevalent...at least here.:)

HomeGuru

jojojoe said:
racer.. sounds funny and is probably fun to say but ur ignorant im not about to go to the pen for some posesion charges and even with the burglary...i should think twice about listening to some peoples advice beacause if your any indication...ingorance is very prevalent...at least here.:)
**A: if you would have stayed in class and actually learned something, maybe your spelling and grammar would be better.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
"Yup, Bubba will be singing Jojo was a man that thought he was a woman............

===================================

My response:

Hilarious!

. . . But he knew it wouldn't last
Jojojoe left his home in Walla Walla, Washington
For some California grass

Get laid, get laid
Get laid by Bubba where you once defacated
Get laid, get laid
Get laid for 5 hours straight where it belongs

(spoken) Get back Jo Jo!

Sweet "jojojoe" thought he was a woman
But he was just another sexually frustrated boy.
All the girls around him say he's got it coming
But he gets ALL the KY JELLY while he can - - from Bubba

(spoken) Get back "Jojojoe"
Your mother's waiting for you (who goes by the name of Bubba)
Wearing her high-heel shoes
And her low-neck sweater
Get on home "Jojojoe" - - Bubba's waiting for you!

IAAL

HomeGuru

I can just see it now. The band playing that tune on the rooftop of the prison building.
And Bubba going up to the mike afterwards in a voice with a Brittish accent saying "And I hope they passed the audition"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">