• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One more thing...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joeblow2

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Also, can the city issue two warrants for the same offence? I received a Failure to Comply as well as Failure to appear, as two warrants for the same offence.

gobonas99

please keep your posts together, so people can follow what is going on. Go to your original post, click reply, and add any other info/questions you want people to know.

Please also only post a question once (even if you're not sure which forum is the correct one) - I noticed you also re-posted your original question in the "sentencing" forum.

You'll get more responses if you keep everything together, all in one place.

Thanks! :)

J

joeblow2

Sorry.

I meant the top most post as a reply to the original post but hit the wrong option. As for the other post. It has been my experience that if you post an item in appropriate, but multiple areas you get much more of an active response to it. You know this place better than I though, so I will try and remember your points for future posts. Hope I didn't upset anyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">