• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reversible error question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

reversible

What is the name of your state? illinoisreversible error question
What is the name of your state? Illinois
My son was excluded from testifying in court judge said he was competent in part and part thought he might have been mislead by conversations with me. The judge said he knew right from wrong. I appealed and was denied. Are there cases that show that my sons testimony would have contradicted the governments key witness thus degrading his credibilty. I dont know how they can exclude my son from testifying he was a straight a student very academic 10 year old. He would have contradicted the states key witness. Isnt this for the jury to decide and not the appellate court. I was found not guilty of agg assault and guilty of resisting arrest. I was on my property when police showed up. I had committed no crimes. The officer was the first one to push me that night. After I asked him to leave my property. Please give me as many cases involving reversible error on not letting the defense have a witness who would have contradicted the states key witness. please reply soon

:confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Now that you've learned how to post, and have posted this same set of facts on 5 different forums, you can now learn to remove 4 of those 5 posts.

Your post is no more important than anyone else's post, and it is the height of rudeness and bad manners to plaster your post all over the forums.

If you want someone to respond to you, then stop being "meshuga".

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">