• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LCB did NOTHING

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Xanque

What is the name of your state? Pa.

I called the Liquor Control Board some time ago and gave them an anonymous tip regarding 3 violations.

1. Illegal sales to minors

2. Pouring boxes of wine into Glass containers

3. Paying out on Poker Machines which is "supposedly" illegal in Pa. ]

Well , nothing has been done about the situation and I don't think they even stepped foot into the establishment in question. If they had they would beyond a shadow of a doubt , SEE the managers paying people for their credits on the poker machines. If they sent someone under the age of 21 in for alcohol ( as long as he/she looked over 21) they would not get carded by ONE particular individual who incidentaly works 5 nights a week. I can understand how the Wine violation my be hard to find , but still , the LCB should be able to get the owner on at least those TWO IMPORTANT violations.

What is taking the LCB so long ? How come nothing has been done ? If I gave them my name , would that make things go quicker rather than trying to protect my annonymnity?

HomeGuru

Xanque said:
What is the name of your state? Pa.

I called the Liquor Control Board some time ago and gave them an anonymous tip regarding 3 violations.

1. Illegal sales to minors

2. Pouring boxes of wine into Glass containers

3. Paying out on Poker Machines which is "supposedly" illegal in Pa. ]

Well , nothing has been done about the situation and I don't think they even stepped foot into the establishment in question. If they had they would beyond a shadow of a doubt , SEE the managers paying people for their credits on the poker machines. If they sent someone under the age of 21 in for alcohol ( as long as he/she looked over 21) they would not get carded by ONE particular individual who incidentaly works 5 nights a week. I can understand how the Wine violation my be hard to find , but still , the LCB should be able to get the owner on at least those TWO IMPORTANT violations.

What is taking the LCB so long ? How come nothing has been done ? If I gave them my name , would that make things go quicker rather than trying to protect my annonymnity?
**A: and what would you like us to do? What did the busy people at the LCB tell you when you asked them the same questions?

G

GKris

I was in pennslyvania a few years back, I got a buck stolen in one of those machines. Can you go in there and get me the phone number off the side? I'd really appreciate it.

T

Theodore Bundy

It sounds to me like you just don't like the bartender and want to get them in trouble. Let me guess, this bartender is your ex-spouse/signifigant other. Get a life! The liquor control folks probably don't have the man power to act on every idiot trying to get revenge on someone. These people usually set up their own sting operations and don't need any help from "concerned citizens" like yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">