• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost nug

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

andy aron rules

i live in florida. i lost a nug of marijuana with a piece of paper in my friends car. i go to a private school were the dogs search and sniff. if he gets called in what can happen to me ? it is not my car. the nug fell n the center where u cant get it . how would i go about this ?

H

hmmbrdzz

That's funny. Yes -- always "deny everything"! You might also suggest to your friend doing a "back yard after-school project" with you. You could call it, "tearing the front seats out of my friends car to find my nug".

hmmbrdzz

G

GKris

I cn almost say with 100% certainty that if your freind gets pulled over and the pooch sniffs the weed, your friend will be the one getting in trouble for it. Even if you are in the car, unless of course you say its yours. Find it and get rid of it "somehow"

H

hmmbrdzz

Too funny. I see paranoid kids trying SO hard to get to the "nug", and then I see them succeed and the "nug go up in smoke"! I must be farther away from today's pot scene than I thought. Is a "nug" something like a "bud"? Has the slang turned into "put a paper around that nug". :D

hmmbrdzz

HomeGuru

Ok, in our days it was called pot, grass or weed and you used Zig Zag rolling paper to roll a joint. A nug could be a bud or could be just a chunk. I gotta go. Just dropped my roach clip.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">