• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unwitting Defense in Arizona??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

merch1976

My girllfriend and I were driving my friends 1971 unregistered car when I was pulled over. I was driving on a suspended license and had a warrant in a neighboring city. Since I was only a couple of blocks from home and the warrant had been issued two days prior, they were going to let my girlfriend drive us both home, all they wanted to do was a rutine search in the vehicle. They found 1/5 of a gram of methanphedamine under the drivers seat. I told them that is was not mine, but they told me to, "STOP LYING!" directly followed by a, "Or we'll take your girlfriend in too!" So I abided saying that it was mine. She is 19, no traffic tickets no nothing on her record, and extremely fragile, what was I to do? Can I use the Unwitting Defense in Phoenix, Arizona? Or are there any other mishaps I should know about? Sincerely,
Screwed in Arizona
P.S. I was told to keep it short, so I left out that my girlfriends dad is a quadrapoligic and we had to get to his house ASAP, so it was worth the risk of getting a ticket for the expired registration. Secondly I did not know I had a warrant out, and third I did not know there was a lethal drug under my seat, I don't touch drugs.

Last edited:

R

rammmrod

Now do you see why we laugh at the Bozo criminals on COPS?

You should be on it, so i can laugh at what a loser you are.

KNOWINGLY driving an unregisted car, KNOWINGLY driving with a suspeneded license.KNOWINGLY having warrants oustanding for your arrest, KNOWINGLY having meth under the DRIVERS seat, man you are soooo incredibly stupid, you have no business being in society.

REAL men dont go to jail.

H

hmmbrdzz

LMAO. What a "dope". And yes -- there are many other "mishaps" you should know about. His name is Bubba, and he's keeper of the place you're undoubtedly going to be living in one day.

hmmbrdzz

M

merch1976

In reply

rammmrod, maybe you should ask for some details before putting so much effort into "helping" me with my situation. Your name fits you well. Thanks for the advice, you have been a great help.........!!??
And hmmbrdzz, it looks like you have been visiting this site for a while, and seeing so many idiots out there has blunted your judgement. But jumping to conclusions is not a helpful reply. Thanks anyway!!!!

H

hmmbrdzz

Oh so now you go back and edit your post after being called a dope to include the quad, the fact you don't do dope, you didn't now there was a warrant out for your arrest, and you didn't know you didn't have a license (well wait a minute -- that one you didn't deny). Anyhow......now that that's all cleared up, is "stupid" a better word? Oh wait a minute. Rammmrod used that word. I've got it. MORON!! But since I like cutting breaks, (very infrequently) I'll call you "maroon". You've hit me on a good nite!

Hey -- I'm picking! But your post is incredibly of the stupid criminal type or of the terribly misfortunate. Either way, I can't help but laugh at it, and I don't know what you should do other than deny everything.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">