• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marijuana possession in Tennessee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BirgitB

while driving through tennessee my husband was pulled over for speeding. the officer asked to look in the truck & found two roaches of marijuana. he wrote my husband one ticket for speeding & one misdemeanor ticket for possession of marijuana. my husband was not arrested but told to show up one day before court date to be fingerprinted & picture taken. what is tennessee law for possession of marijuana? my husband had one drug charge 20 years ago in new jersey & also a class b felony - not drug related - in alabama in 1996. should we hire a lawyer?

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BirgitB said:
while driving through tennessee my husband was pulled over for speeding. the officer asked to look in the truck & found two roaches of marijuana. he wrote my husband one ticket for speeding & one misdemeanor ticket for possession of marijuana. my husband was not arrested but told to show up one day before court date to be fingerprinted & picture taken. what is tennessee law for possession of marijuana? my husband had one drug charge 20 years ago in new jersey & also a class b felony in alabama in 1996. should we hire a lawyer?

My response:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Tennessee jail food. I understand they serve Chitlins and Grits on Thursday nights.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Let's get it right guys

It's Fried Grits with salt pork bacon and scrambled eggs with country gravy

If you want the recipe let me know.

as for should you contact an attorney I'll answer this way.....

DUH?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">