• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First felony charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

notguilty11

What is the name of your state?California

I have a question that I hope someone here can answer. I was arrested for possession of methamphetimines on a correction facility and my court date is in a few weeks. Bottom line is that I had no idea that the drugs were even in the car, and found out that the day my fiance got arrested he had put them in there thinking that he was going to use my car that night. Instead he took the truck and got arrested later that night. He didn't even remember about the drugs until I got arrested. The question I have is that when I was arrested, shouldn't they have drug tested me? I have an attorney but wanted to hear what others say about this. When I go to court for my arraignment what should I expect?

racer72

You were arrested for possession, not use of the drugs. No drug test required. The drugs will be tested to verify exactly what it is. My suggestion? Continue to play dumb and hope you get a sympathetic judge. I have seen it work. Helps if your a blonde too.

Something to think about. If you are going to have a relationship with someone that uses drugs and spends time in jail, you might as well get use to being locked up too. That is one of the benefits of being involved with a druggie, even if you don't use the crap.

M

mikkey5

Yes Agreed Dye you hair blond before court, tight clothes too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">