• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statute of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

julesmorg79

What is the name of your state? GA

I need to know if I still need to worry about an incident that happened over 3 years ago. I guess the details don't really matter, but the end result was that the police found LSD in a bag in my car. I admitted the bag was mine(I had a friend in the car), but I told them I didn't know what it was and their field tests came up negative(but it was real). They let us go and said they were sending it to the crime lab for further tests, and I haven't heard anything since. I know they didn't just take the stuff, because the incident appeared in the police blotter. I have not been able to find any information on what the statute of limitations is for LSD possesion in Georgia. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">