• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong place at the wrong time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mary trammell

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I was visiting a neighbor when his house was raided by the police. The police asked if they could search my purse. My reply was "no", but they searched it anyway. They found a small pillbox with four xanax. I had no prescription. They arrested me on a misdemeanor charge of possession of CDS. They kept my cell phone and all my money. They even answered my phone three times after my arrest. They left my purse in the locked residence of my friend who now sits in the county jail. I have no previous criminal record. Is the search and seisure of my personal property legal if I was not listed on the search warrant? What happens if I decide to plead "no contest/"

M

mikkey5

You sure hang wid KEWL people.... can i come over and hang wid U????

I sure hope U lern a lesson frum dis..woman...

Keep you damn drugs at home.....NOT in your purse and especially NOT in your car. And dont drive with anyone who is carrying drugs.

Cause a simple little trafic stop, could turn out exactly like what just happend to you.

so grow up or get used to this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">