• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beachlover

What is the name of your state? North Carolina
I got pulled over Friday night. We where only 100' from the bar. Supposedly I swirved a little. I blew a .08 and got charged with a dui. The owner of the vehicle got charged with aiding and abeding. When we got to the holding cell to wait for a ride things got worse. I had (like an idiot) a small amount of cocaine I was holding for a guy from the bar. I didn't mention it because I was scared and never dealt with anything like this before. Once they found it in my wallet I got charged with possesion of a controlled substance on jail premises, it is offense code I 3409, under statute I 90-90(e)(9). Any advice at all would be nice. I am going to get an attorney to help. My biggest concern now is if I need an attorney for my arraignment tuesday morning at 9 a.m. Thanks in advance for any help.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

beachlover said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina
I got pulled over Friday night. We where only 100' from the bar. Supposedly I swirved a little. I blew a .08 and got charged with a dui. The owner of the vehicle got charged with aiding and abeding. When we got to the holding cell to wait for a ride things got worse. I had (like an idiot) a small amount of cocaine I was holding for a guy from the bar. I didn't mention it because I was scared and never dealt with anything like this before. Once they found it in my wallet I got charged with possesion of a controlled substance on jail premises, it is offense code I 3409, under statute I 90-90(e)(9). Any advice at all would be nice. I am going to get an attorney to help. My biggest concern now is if I need an attorney for my arraignment tuesday morning at 9 a.m. Thanks in advance for any help.

My response:

Tell me why we should help you, a drunk driver and a druggie?

Why is it that criminals NEVER think of the punishment BEFORE they get arrested?

Do you think we're nuts? Well, then you're a bigger idiot if you think so. Stop violating the law!

Swing from a branch, and suffer the consequences! Learn your lesson - - the hard way.

IAAL

B

beachlover

I appreciate how you feel. I have no priors and agree with you that I was stupid and may have ruined alot of stuff in my life. But I did not come here to be riddiculed and talked down to. I made two bad choices and have to live with what ever comes. If anyone has advice on how to help me in pursuing legal help I would appreciate it. I can beat myself up I don't need help from others.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

beachlover said:
I appreciate how you feel. I have no priors and agree with you that I was stupid and may have ruined alot of stuff in my life. But I did not come here to be riddiculed and talked down to. I made two bad choices and have to live with what ever comes. If anyone has advice on how to help me in pursuing legal help I would appreciate it. I can beat myself up I don't need help from others.

My response:

You have no priors? Bullcrap. Even if you haven't been arrested before, do you really think we're going to believe that you haven't, "prior" to this, been drinking and driving before? Who do you think you're fooling? Us?

Look, by drinking and driving, and being a drug user, you obviously don't care about society, or that you could easily have killed someone. Thank goodness the cops got to you BEFORE you killed a child, or any person for that matter.

You need to be "talked down to" because you're not a responsible person. You're a self-centered, and selfish little twerp.

Take the punishment. Learn what it feels like to suffer. Then, you may think twice about EVER doing it again.

IAAL

B

beachlover

No I don't have priors, my tox test came up clean, I passed the sobriety tests just blew .08, I detect quite a bit of anger, I mean is all you do is sit in this chat room and belittle? I am aware of how little respect I showed to society, myself, the law and if I'm punished to the full extent, I deserve it, so please stop replieng with your words of wisdom and your judgements, I agree with you it is not like I am defending what I did.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

beachlover said:
No I don't have priors, my tox test came up clean, I passed the sobriety tests just blew .08, I detect quite a bit of anger, I mean is all you do is sit in this chat room and belittle? I am aware of how little respect I showed to society, myself, the law and if I'm punished to the full extent, I deserve it, so please stop replieng with your words of wisdom and your judgements, I agree with you it is not like I am defending what I did.

My response:

You detect "quite a bit of anger"?

Gee, how could you tell? Are you sober enough to come to that conclusion? Your powers of deduction are simply amazing.

No, pal - - this is not "all that I do". But, you're ONE of the "things I do."

Drunks are a menace on the road, and to society in general. Look, you've already said you're getting an attorney; that's about the smartest thing you've said all day.

But, if you're really repentant about this, then save your money, and just plead guilty. Take the punishment. Learn something for once in your measly life.

IAAL

C

christin gd

Always Liable , dont you think. .. actually I do not care what you think . I'll just say I think you are being a little rough on beachlover. Nobody is perfect , not even you! So get off it. Get off what you ask. . . Get off your Holier Than Thou trip.

Beachlover, I think that with a decent laywer things wont be that bad. Dont rush inbto one, when you show for your arraignment and dont have a lawyer the court will give you time to hire repersentation andDEFINENTLY do NOT plead guilty.
I dont even think you have to make a plea without an attorney. Please check this out first. And, by the way , dont be so hard on yourself.

HomeGuru

christin gd said:
Always Liable , dont you think. .. actually I do not care what you think . I'll just say I think you are being a little rough on beachlover. Nobody is perfect , not even you! So get off it. Get off what you ask. . . Get off your Holier Than Thou trip.

Beachlover, I think that with a decent laywer things wont be that bad. Dont rush inbto one, when you show for your arraignment and dont have a lawyer the court will give you time to hire repersentation andDEFINENTLY do NOT plead guilty.
I dont even think you have to make a plea without an attorney. Please check this out first. And, by the way , dont be so hard on yourself.
**A: so you support drunks and druggies? No wonder your phone line is tapped.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We are a land of laws. Without the law, we would have anarchy.

It never ceases to amaze, however, that a criminal will always come to the aid of another criminal - - and society be damned!

IAAL

B

beachlover

I apprecieate it christin, and let me get your cell number since your phone is tapped. I have an attorney now and he said it doesn't look to bad with a clean record and tox screen.

HomeGuru

beachlover said:
I apprecieate it christin, and let me get your cell number since your phone is tapped. I have an attorney now and he said it doesn't look to bad with a clean record and tox screen.
**A: and it never ceases to amaze me how these "sing the blues" collar criminals have a lesser education than the majority, and cannot spell correctly. beachedplover will now have a lot of time to learn how to spell, and read.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

beachlover said:
"let me get your cell number"

==================================

My response:

Christin's "cell number" is - -

34432, East Block, Level II. If you're lucky, beachlover, you'll be right next door to him in cell number 34433.

IAAL

S

suziq012

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE, why are you here? I thought this was a means of resourse for attorney advice. I don't see you giving any drug chrg. advice or imagine it. Im sure the most of us have parents to do what you seem to be doing. I guess to give advice in this section you dont need a whole lot of experience, just harsh words. I could not imagine paying $9.00 a week to be given your expertise advice. Good thing sign ups are not being excepted for the $9 . If you can or want to answer my questions thats great but spare the harsh words cause I don't have time nor did I come for that great attorney advice. You really should find a better topic to work in, or would that matter??? :rolleyes:

beachlover, not to worry if this is your first offense. The worst that will more than likely happen is you will have to do some classes a couple days a week and probation. If your lucky then you will only get probation and maybe community service hrs. or something of the sort. Good luck, suziq012

Last edited:

JETX

Another thing I love about these idiot whine-babies..... they have NO legal experience or knowledge. And for some reason they think that this forum is really the "Oprah, I have a problem" forum.
You can always tell them because they say things like:

"I think that with a decent laywer things wont be that bad."
Great legal advice in that statement, huh??

and
"I dont even think you have to make a plea without an attorney."
WOW, more great legal advice!!

and
"Please check this out first. And, by the way , dont be so hard on yourself."
*** Aw shucks, do you think that low-expectations might be why he got in trouble in the first place??

and
"The worst that will more than likely happen is you will have to do some classes a couple days a week and probation."
Gee, do you really think that is the WORST that could happen?? And where did you get that opinion??

And, finally, the greatest legal mind in boozieQue's house came up with:
"If your lucky then you will only get probation and maybe community service hrs. or something of the sort."

What sophomoric posts..... and a waste of time just reading them.... much less having to come behind and correct their error filled crap!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">