• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Details

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LLila

What is the name of your state?Washington
My earlier posting of this was said to be too vague. But without a long desertation i'm not sure if it can be simply explained. But I will try. In a set up, not of my doing, but a set up non the less, I was allowed to leave with and drive a long way out of town, unknowingly, with potentially, extremely, hazardous, chemicals, used to make meth. I had my 16 year old daughter in the car with me.
It wasn't until 2 days later that the police showed up to arrest the person whom they had obviously hoped to catch in possession of the the items.
the police let the stuff sit in my house for 2 days before arresting the person that I think they belonged to. Then they pad locked the doors, and nailed boards over the windows, and even posted a 24 hour guard on my garage where they found all of it, because it is so dangerous, and hazmat was not available for another few days to pick it up.

So now what do you think.
This was all in the effort to catch one guy making a small amount of drugs.
I feel there is something terribly wrong about all this and what happened to wreckless indangerment?

Thoughts please.
Thanks LLila

JETX

Wait a minute.... lets see if I have this straight.....
1) You had your daughter with you when you were driving a car loaded with meth chemicals (VERY dangerous).
2) You parked this car with the chemicals at your house (presumably), still with the chemicals in it.
3) The police waited until the 'suspect' they were looking for shows up. Arrests him/her and secures the property.

And now you are whining about how the police allowed you to do this for two days!!!! Are you serious??

Give us a break!!!

L

LLila

Don't be a jerk. Thats what i meant by it was going to be hard to explain without giving all the details.
I had no idea that thats what was in there. I was asked to pick up some tools that belonged to another friend that had stored them there. It never even crossed my mind that someone who claimed to love my daughter like his own would ever put her or me in that kind of danger or use use like sacraficial lambs. And I knew our other friend had stored his tools out there. And it was more likely that the other guy was selling them out from under him.
So give me a break here. Also I am not a user. So if your head can be cleared up enough to look at this like the person who owned the tools had helped me several times and i was returning a favor, don't was your time and energy blasting me. Not every one thinks in terms of everyone out to get them or what can I get out of this. And by the was my I would lay down and die for my child in minute before I would intentionally put her in harms way. So...........................

LLila

HomeGuru

LLila said:
What is the name of your state?Washington
My earlier posting of this was said to be too vague. But without a long desertation i'm not sure if it can be simply explained. But I will try. In a set up, not of my doing, but a set up non the less, I was allowed to leave with and drive a long way out of town, unknowingly, with potentially, extremely, hazardous, chemicals, used to make meth. I had my 16 year old daughter in the car with me.
It wasn't until 2 days later that the police showed up to arrest the person whom they had obviously hoped to catch in possession of the the items.
the police let the stuff sit in my house for 2 days before arresting the person that I think they belonged to. Then they pad locked the doors, and nailed boards over the windows, and even posted a 24 hour guard on my garage where they found all of it, because it is so dangerous, and hazmat was not available for another few days to pick it up.

So now what do you think.
This was all in the effort to catch one guy making a small amount of drugs.
I feel there is something terribly wrong about all this and what happened to wreckless indangerment?

Thoughts please.
Thanks LLila
**A: you really need to find better quality of people to hang with. Next time be sure to look in the tool box.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">