• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being followed by ex's sister

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

frusturated03

What is the name of your state? IL
my ex's sister has followed me around since we first seperated in june 02. now that we are back together she is doing the same thing, but its even worse than before. my nerves are so shot that the dr. put me on paxil. is there anything that I can do to stop her derogatory remarks and following me? p.s. if we are at the same place, she even follows me to the bathroom ! please help !

H

hmmbrdzz

frusturated03 said:
What is the name of your state? IL
my ex's sister has followed me around since we first seperated in june 02. now that we are back together she is doing the same thing, but its even worse than before. my nerves are so shot that the dr. put me on paxil. is there anything that I can do to stop her derogatory remarks and following me? p.s. if we are at the same place, she even follows me to the bathroom ! please help !
==================================
You've been prescribed and are taking Paxil because of some as*hole who is bothering you? Is it getting you closer to getting this woman off your back? If not, here's something you might want to consider doing. If she is truly "stalking" you, there are some things you can do to help her stop. Ignore her, don't frequent the same places she does, don't speak to her friends, don't speak to her family, don't speak about her, just forget she exists, and if it means getting away from whoever's sister she is (i.e. your spouse at this moment), then get away from this spouse, and stay away from this spouse. If -- after two months of doing this -- she is still following you around in public places, then tell her (one time) that if she doesn't stop, you will go to the police and file a complaint against her. If -- after you tell her this -- she continues to follow you, then go to the police and tell them what's going on. If they tell you they can't help you, then perhaps the next time you see this bitch you just need to go ahead and tell her you are going to pulverize her ass with a baseball bat if she keeps following you. (just joking :D ! )
If she doesn't stop after you have ignored her and after you've been to the police, then tell the police you want to speak to the magistrate about this "stalker". Follow through with whatever the magistrate recommends you do.

The other advice this psych nurse has for you ? ? Consider talking to your doctor about beginning to get off the Paxil if that is the only reason you're taking it. Stay away from strange people with strange family members.

hmmbrdzz

F

frusturated03

All he tells me is he cannot control what she does. Last night he supposedly went to talk to his mom about all of this. What was said i really dont know because we haven't talk since i told him i have had enough. he also told me that we needed to grow up. well as i see it, i mind my own business.. she follows me... who needs to grow up? whether right or wrong, i told him it was his sister or our daughter and I. :confused: it's not really to nice to make a person choose between people but i am not going to live the rest of my life with her following me to the bathroom, driving past my house everyday (she dont even live in the same town), and she has even went as far as following me when i leave my house. tomorrow i am going to the states attorney to see what they will do for me and if it is nothing, i guess i;ll have to take care of it myself.:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">