• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

substance classes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

purple rose

What is the name of your state? massachusetts:confused:
Can someone please tell me what class substance xanax is in the state of Massachusetts. The police have changed it three times since they arrested me! First they said it was class C, than class A, and now class E. Thanks!!!

I

Invisible_thug

hmmm.......

im not sure but i think its the grade of how strong the xanax is. whooooo had my exsperince wit xanax lol. But im not sure i think they jus playin wit you just to see what you'll do i hate some police for real. But yeah im not exactly sure but im pretty sure its the grade level of how strong it is of a drug.

P

purple rose

I had 10 1mg pills on me. This is my first offense. have you had any experience with this? How severe do you think the punishment for this will be?

I

Invisible_thug

hmmm.......

the only thing i had experience in is with possession of marjiana. But with most drugs the take it to a lab to be tested to see how much of what it has in it to find out the grade of it like with weed they test how much THC it has in it and that depends the grade of it. Ive only done xanax one time but i never got caught with them so im not sure. When i got caught with possession that was my first offense to and i havent gone to a court date yet im still waiting. But If you get an attorny and talk out the whole situation from top to bottom of what happened like make your own report of what happened and give it to your attorny make sure its really detailed. Ask them what you should do and what they could do to help. Read up on differnt law stuff concerning prescription drugs. Im sure you'll do fine because its your first offense you'll probly only get about 6months to a year probation and random drug testing and maybe depending on the judge you'll get community service and a bunch of fines probly amouting around 1,000-1,500$ in fines. Im not sure the what the fine is for prescription drugs that will depend on how much you pay out. But being your first offense i can almost garentee you wont spend more jail time if you make sure the judge knows its your first offense and you at least sound sinsir that your trying to make a change. A better way when your getting setenced i found is to tell the judge when they ask if you have any last words say something along the lines of : "Your honor every one makes mistakes in life that they learn from this has defintly been one of those times in my life that i screwed up and im willing to make a change im still young and have alot of my life yet to live and i dont want to screw that up" or say you want to join the army soon and they wont let you join the army untill about 2 months after probation and they'll usaully be easier on you.
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTION YOU CHOOSE IM JUST GIVEING MY ADVICE.

P

purple rose

Thanks for the advice but I think I'd rather go to jail than join the army! Just kidding. On a personal note, are you by any chance a Bone Thugs n Harmony fan? Just wondering, I'm a huge fan and I noticed your user name is "Invisible Thug" .

I

Invisible_thug

¤bone_thugs¤

First: your welcome for the advice i will be billing you shortly on it lol jk
Second: Yes i like bone thugs well there alright they need to get some new stuff out im more into the new stuff like eminem a little 2-pac some killa mike, dayton family all that stuff and of course who could forget JIN lol.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">