• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd Degree Felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BIGCHRIS

What is the name of your state? TEXAS.I WAS CHARGE WITH A 3RD DEGREE FELONY FOR 6 GRAMS OF CRACK COCAINE,BUT THE THING ABOUT IT THAT IT WAS NOT ON ME, THEY FOUND IT IN MY TRUCK THAT HAD BEEN PARKED AT MY MOTHER IN LAW HOUSE FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN.HER HOUSE IS LOCATED IN A HEAVY DRUG AREA. ME AND SOME BUDDY HAD BEEN RIDING EARLY BEFORE THIS HAPPEN SEE THE DEAL IS THAT THE DOPE WAS NOT MINE BUT I WAS CHARGED BECAUSE IT WAS IN MY TRUCK. I DID'T KNOW IT WAS IN THERE UNTIL I WENT TO GET MY I.D AND IT WAS IN THE SEAT. THIS IS MY FIRST CASE WHAT SOULD I DO?

Son of Slam

I suggest you tell the judge the truth. To do this you will have to defend yourself because any lawyer wouldn't want to tell it the way it was. In those heavy drug areas, there is so much dope flying through the air, it really amazes me why anybody ever pays for it. The other day I was walking by the airport and I almost got hit with a kilo that fell out of someone's airplane, then I slipped on three pages of windowpane.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">