• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

P.P.O motion to terminate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

savageson58

What is the name of your state? michigan. I would like to know how many times a respondent is able to file a motion to terminate a personal protection order. I the instructions writen on the copy of the order he was served with states that he must file a motion within 14 days from the date that the order was put into effect. We were instruced to return to court for a hearing and the judge let the order stand. we have now been served again to appear for another challange. I spoke with the clerck at the court house and was told that the respondent is allowed to file motions without limits. Can this even be true? If so we have provided this idiot another way to harrass us, as sometimes it may take the whole day just sitting in court waiting for the motion to be looked at by the judge. somebody please tell me this is not true.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

savageson58 said:

"somebody please tell me this is not true."

===================================

My response:

Okay, it's not true. It's just a television "dream sequence." Pinch yourself and wake up.

There. Can I NOW please get back to the children molesting children post? That post is far more interesting than yours.

IAAL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our writer's other post - -

savageson58

Getting a question answered

What is the name of your state? Mi. How is it possible that knumbskulls with questions about thier kids molesting each other have thier assinine questions answered and I can not even get a response to my much more importaint question ?

06-07-2003 02:37 AM

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">