• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

california law taxes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Panther3496

What is the name of your state? california
i was a resident manger my salary was suppossed to be 2800 my boss gave me 1400 cash and took out 1400 for my apt just recently i found out that he was only be able to charge me 361.20 for rent but he over charged me when i got fired he took 200.00 out of my last check he did not pay my overtime he cut my overtime hours from 84 to 32 and on my pay check stub where you would put hours paid it said 1125.00 for my vacation time but year to date it says 2250.00 but i never took a vacation nor did her ever pay me my vacation and my regular pay was for 64 hrs paid 800.00 but again the year to date says 1600.00 and then my comp time say 32 hours paid 400.00 and year to date has 800.00 he took over 900.00 in deductions out of 1 check and doubled everything to year to date column is this right or what do i need to do to find out thanks i am frustrated and hurt Panther:(

abezon

Talk to the local employment security department about your rights to vacation pay, overcharged rent, etc. And use a period to end one sentence before starting another. Your post is very hard to read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">