• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Am Always Liable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

savageson58

What is the name of your state? Mi. I now understand why everybody tell's me all lawyers are DICKS. Thank's for nothing *******.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

savageson58 said:
What is the name of your state? Mi. I now understand why everybody tell's me all lawyers are DICKS. Thank's for nothing *******.

My response:

Why are you taking your angst out on me?

You're the one who stated in another thread - -

"How is it possible that knumbskulls with questions about thier kids molesting each other have thier assinine questions answered and I can not even get a response to my much more importaint question?"

Why do you believe that your post is more important than someone else's?

By the way, I did go to your other thread that engendered the above post by you - - and I answered you.

Look, if you don't like something or someone here, the door to FreeAdvice swings both ways, but it's greased for "out".

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Actually, those posts are a little MORE important 'cause there are kids involved. Sorry some of us are a little more concerned about them than you. Not really. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">