• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court date coming up..need hellp soon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JamesAL

What is the name of your state? Alabama
i was stopped at a road block the officer searched my vehicle going through all my personal belongings, reading letters and things like that. he then told one of my friends who is not a officer, what was written in the letter and that he found a pregnancy test, and also that i was gay. Is he allowed to do that?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JamesAL said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama
i was stopped at a road block the officer searched my vehicle going through all my personal belongings, reading letters and things like that. he then told one of my friends who is not a officer, what was written in the letter and that he found a pregnancy test, and also that i was gay. Is he allowed to do that?

My response:

Let's see . . .

You're going to court on a drug charge, and you come here asking about whether the cop is allowed to read your letters and that he called you "gay"?

Pal, you've got bigger worries than this. Concentrate on your trial and possible conviction, rather than inane tangents.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">