• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion with intent to sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Seddiq

What is the name of your state? South Carolina. I was recently arrested traveling I-95 searched vehicle discovered 4.58 lbs of hashish in vehicle I was sole occcupant and need immediate help. This is my first offense I am 41 years old male. I live in Fl and I am currently out on bond. I need help and would also like knowledge of SC law and penalties.

racer72

You need a lot more help than anyone on this forum can supply. You need as attorney immediately, click on the Find A Lawyer link on the top of this page.

flashks

He's right. GET A LAWYER, AND GET ONE NOW!

Thats a lot of marajuana! About all the lawyer can do for you is get your sentence lowered, mainly because you have no previous record. But, otherwise, your screwed.

B

badtenant

YO YO YO seddiq:

Do you see how EASY it is to catch stooopid criminals?

Lets see you speed with out of state plates, or you have headlights not working, or even drive without a seat belt on, and they can search da kar. and wadda dae find? why 4 1/2 POUNDS of hashish...

And on I-95 no less, man YOU stoooopid

Why didt you take the scenic route, rte 1 to Charleston then rte 52 to Florence and North Carolina, almost no cops on those routes.

======================

Seddiq said:
What is the name of your state? South Carolina. I was recently arrested traveling I-95 searched vehicle discovered 4.58 lbs of hashish in vehicle I was sole occcupant and need immediate help. This is my first offense I am 41 years old male. I live in Fl and I am currently out on bond. I need help and would also like knowledge of SC law and penalties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">